Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wow... it's been too long

I can't believe it's been over four months since my last blog! I don't know if anyone still reads this thing, but I promise to do better.

I'm very excited about what the Lord is doing in our church right now. We will be having a very busy and active summer, which is just around the corner. In just a few weeks, our youth will be attending summer camp in Florida. After they get back, me and Mandy will be attending the Southern Baptist Convention in Orlando. Then, in July, we'll be having Vacation Bible School. I'm looking forward to how the Lord will work through these events and activities and pray for His blessings.

Remember to pray for one another to offer support and encouragement when possible. The Lord has given us these relationships as a gift and blessing, and we should all be careful not to waste them!

Glory to Jesus and His grace to you,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment